What's your most favorite gadget you own?

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
List your most favorite gadget or peice of technology you own. What's the one peice of technology you can't live without. Something that if you didn't have you would be forever lost without?

SeeSharp

Best answers
My Raspberry pi(s) and Asus tinkerboard
Use them for my Media Centre(s) and retro gaming and local web server.

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
My Raspberry pi(s) and Asus tinkerboard
Use them for my Media Centre(s) and retro gaming and local web server.
Interesting. I've never heard of those. If your into retro gaming you should pick up a nintendo switch console. Unless your the PC only type of person. Just got one and having a blast with it.

SeeSharp

Best answers
Interesting. I've never heard of those. If your into retro gaming you should pick up a nintendo switch console. Unless your the PC only type of person. Just got one and having a blast with it.
I use Retropie to play most retro gaming systems as well as arcade cabinets through emulation.

I have a PS4, Xbox one X and PC , not so much a Nintendo fan enough to get a switch.

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
I use Retropie to play most retro gaming systems as well as arcade cabinets through emulation.

I have a PS4, Xbox one X and PC , not so much a Nintendo fan enough to get a switch.
Yeah I own an Xbox One S myself. Was going to buy the X but decided since I already had an S my money was better spent on a Nintendo Switch. I was never really a huge Wii or Wii U fan and never bought those systems but used to play SNES and since the release of the switch it seems to be doing a lot better so I went ahead and bought it. I think it's worth the $300 price tag myself.

Kalon101

Best answers
List your most favorite gadget or peice of technology you own. What's the one peice of technology you can't live without. Something that if you didn't have you would be forever lost without?
My pen that’s also a stylus and a screwdriver