Welcome to Cause Coders 2.0. Nothing has changed except for new look and much better software

TopSilver

web designer
Administrator
Hey guys, I hope you all are doing good. I just recently upgraded the site to brand new software. It's called Xenforo 2. We were on Xenforo 1 before but with the release of 2.0 I was more than thrilled with upgrading. We have switched to a brand new style and new look. I hope you will take the time to sign up and give us your thoughts in the feed back section. I plan to have a lot of active members in the coming days and I'm super excited about getting things going with you all.

You will find many upgrades to what used to be the notable members tab replaced with a "What's New" tab that has many more improvements to it. The overall UI has changed quite a bit. A lot of it is closely related to the way it used to be though. Mainly just new features and new ways to browse the site. The What's New tab has many ways for you to view what's new on the site and interact with us better.

Anyways welcome to 2.0 I hope to get this place full of members soon as I plan on doing so.

I also added another footer like the previous style and decided to be nice and keep our current sponsors in there even if they were below the required post count. Although this is only for now. So get to posting! : P

Thanks guys.

- TopSilver

TopSilver

web designer
Administrator
Hey guys if you noticed background-color changes today or small changes to the site it's because I was playing around with the background. I'm now finished with that. You may notice slight differences occasionally but it's only for now. Once things run it's course there won't be any more of that. Thank you all.

*Update*

Style has been added to and colors have been changed to fit us best in the future. It shouldn't change very much after this. Just want to receive everyone's input and we should be good. Thanks for keeping up with Cause Coders.

- TopSilver

Last edited: