Site Updated with Individual Node Icons

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
Let me know what you think about them. They took me forever to get up. Hope you all like them.

- TopSilver

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
I like them :D Esspecially the Beginners Alley and Responsive Design and Frameworks
Thank you marcus. I put a lot of work into it. I'm going to keep inviting members. You should invite some people too. Also good to see you back on.

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
Yeah, they look good
Glad you think so. I can also search for more font libraries as changing a few here and there would be much easier than the 5 hours it took me to do all of them at once. There based off of font awesome so it was as simple as referencing the font-family and using :before on the right class.

Nagato

Web Designer Sometimes
Super Moderator
Best answers
Glad you think so. I can also search for more font libraries as changing a few here and there would be much easier than the 5 hours it took me to do all of them at once. There based off of font awesome so it was as simple as referencing the font-family and using :before on the right class.
I have done this twice before. I does take forever :(

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
I have done this twice before. I does take forever :(
What mostly takes forever is when you have to find the node ids and do them for each one. Plus I had to find the unicode for each icon and then I still had to put in each font-family for each one. In the end its worth it. Actually to be straight forward I have an add-on called nodes that does it for me (I just go to each section and type in the font class) but the problem is it had a bug which I reported this morning where forum-unread icons don't show. Mostly why it took so long.

Best answers
Let me know what you think about them. They took me forever to get up. Hope you all like them.

- TopSilver
The node icons look really good and it was well worth the 5hrs that you spent. I already had my Xenforo 1.5 node-sprite when I upgraded to Xenforo 2. And with your help, it worked perfectly on Xneforo 2.

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
The node icons look really good and it was well worth the 5hrs that you spent. I already had my Xenforo 1.5 node-sprite when I upgraded to Xenforo 2. And with your help, it worked perfectly on Xneforo 2.
Thank you for your feedback. It's well valued. I hope this site can become sort of a hub for those who have question about anything they need help with regarding computers/programming/web design/technology. If you have any more questions about Xenforo make sure you post them here. @Scheibe and I are really good with the fundamentals of the software and would be glad to help you!

Best answers
Thank you for your feedback. It's well valued. I hope this site can become sort of a hub for those who have question about anything they need help with regarding computers/programming/web design/technology. If you have any more questions about Xenforo make sure you post them here. @Scheibe and I are really good with the fundamentals of the software and would be glad to help you!
Ok, just remember you asked for it I am full of questions LOL. :D And I appreciate a place to ask questions.

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
Ok, just remember you asked for it I am full of questions LOL. :D And I appreciate a place to ask questions.
But that's what makes a community so great! :p

I'd be glad to help answer any CSS questions you have and also any others as well. When they get answered, it allows for other community members to view the same post and have their questions answered so that really works out.

SeeSharp

Best answers
You know you can change all node icons in extra.less i changed all mine to images, and greyscaled the image also for unread node icons.

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
You know you can change all node icons in extra.less i changed all mine to images, and greyscaled the image also for unread node icons.
Yes that's definitely true. I made a tutorial on it in the Content Management System section. You could also use opacity on the image too.

I just wanted to use the icons because I found them recently and thought they looked better than any image I could find.