Name your favorite add-on developer and add-on of all time

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
Name your most favorite add-on developer of all time and most favorite add-on of all time.

Mine is hands down xfrocks and [bd] Widget Framework for how valuable it was on Xenforo 1.

What's your favorite?

Best answers
I really like Xenword because it bridges Wordpress and Xenforo 1 & 2 and I think that these days a forum alone is not enough anymore. I know that I haven't worked on my landing page that much. But its because my life has been a mess for 8 months and I am finally moving into a new apartment with my wife in 8 days and things should settle down a lot. And I will be able to work on the blog more.

P.S. the reason why I know Wordpress and Xenforo work is because I use to run a Michigan blog/forum and the blog was getting a minimum of 450+ visitors a day plus the visitors the forum was getting. So for me its worth the $50 for the plugin and the time maintaining WordPress.

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
I really like Xenword because it bridges Wordpress and Xenforo 1 & 2 and I think that these days a forum alone is not enough anymore. I know that I haven't worked on my landing page that much. But its because my life has been a mess for 8 months and I am finally moving into a new apartment with my wife in 8 days and things should settle down a lot. And I will be able to work on the blog more.

P.S. the reason why I know Wordpress and Xenforo work is because I use to run a Michigan blog/forum and the blog was getting a minimum of 450+ visitors a day plus the visitors the forum was getting. So for me its worth the $50 for the plugin and the time maintaining WordPress.
Yes a very popular add-on. Was it updated to Xenforo 2? I see the one you posted was for Xenforo 1. Or was that custom work.

I thought I heard something about it getting ported to XF2 but not completely sure. xfrocks has to be my favorite developer just because of all the useful add-ons. He had one for Xenforo 2 called [bd] medal and it's for medals/awards in the post bit. So far it's on hold to whether it will be ported but I'll be looking for something like that in the future.

Best answers
Yes a very popular add-on. Was it updated to Xenforo 2? I see the one you posted was for Xenforo 1. Or was that custom work.

I thought I heard something about it getting ported to XF2 but not completely sure. xfrocks has to be my favorite developer just because of all the useful add-ons. He had one for Xenforo 2 called [bd] medal and it's for medals/awards in the post bit. So far it's on hold to whether it will be ported but I'll be looking for something like that in the future.
Xenword was a Xenforo 1 addon that was ported over to Xenforo 2. Its still in the beta stage for Xenforo 2 but I am using it on my website and it works just fine.

TopSilver

web developer
Administrator
Best answers
Xenword was a Xenforo 1 addon that was ported over to Xenforo 2. Its still in the beta stage for Xenforo 2 but I am using it on my website and it works just fine.
Yeah I thought it got ported over. I remember seeing that somewhere. Anyways do you have a sticky thread separator add-on? I saw your post on xf.com about that one guys add-on that stopped your forum_view page from showing up. If you need another Xon has one I'm using that shouldn't have an issue.