Hi everyone!

So my name is Marcus or Mark and I am youtuber who makes gaming funny moments videos. And also I'm in uni studying Business Informatics so yeah this is one of the reasons I've signed up to this site :) And because B-rad kindly invited me :D
So yeah I think that is it about me :)

TopSilver

web designer
Administrator
Welcome @Marcus to Cause Coders programming and scripting community. Original username you've chosen. This is B-rad from discord. Invite all your friends. I hope to have word of mouth spread about the site so don't be afraid to invite users to the site.

Also don't be afraid to ask questions if you need help with anything or just for general site questions. That's what everyone's here for. Glad you signed up and if you want you can contact me about your youtube in the footer once you reach the 15 posts. Would be happy to add you.

So my name is Marcus or Mark and I am youtuber who makes gaming funny moments videos. And also I'm in uni studying Business Informatics so yeah this is one of the reasons I've signed up to this site :) And because B-rad kindly invited me :D
So yeah I think that is it about me :)
Ayyyy that’s whatsup same man we’re the next generation of youtubers hooaaaaa lol