CauseCoders Terms and Rules
- You must be 13 years of age or older to sign up. No one under 13 is allowed to sign up. By signing up you are
accepting these terms
- Do not spam the forums
- Do not make more than one account
- Do not curse in the forums (we have a censored word system)
- Do not post porn
- Do not flame another member. If you disagree you can argue but do not directly attack them in a hateful manner
- Do not make threats especially to a staff member
- Do not troll or post in other peoples threads without being at least some what on-topic
- Do not try and ask why you were suspended or banned on-site. You can contact me through email and I will take it up with you there.
- Do not advertise in threads unless you are a registered affiliate with CauseCoders and I was aware of it. If you have a website you can put it on your profile page under homepage and others can see it there.
- Do not double post. If you have something more to say edit your post instead. You are allowed to add to a thread if you are the creator of the thread and the reason was to make the content more organized. Then this is allowed but no double replies.
- You can bump threads only once every 72 hours a maximum of 3 times. So if your thread isn't getting enough
attention, you can bump it only after 72 hours have passed and you can't do it more than 3 times with 72
hours in between each time. If you bump it earlier than 72 hours or more than 3 times your extra posts will be deleted.
- Your signature can contain up to 2 images
- The width and height of the image or both images combined can not be over 600 x 200 pixels. That's 600 pixels wide and 200 pixels in height.
- Your avatar can't be over 200 x 200 pixels
CauseCoders Posting Policy
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.