WE need a general chat section

creamtv Sep 6, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creamtv

creamtv Moderator

FOR THE SIMPLE FACT Sorry caps, but simply a section dedicated to general discussions and general chat, music, gaming, content creation. We have a lot of youtuber and twitchers. It is also good for when people want to postm but dont want or have anything to say on tech or coding related. It will also help get some new threads, topics, and posts a going which we need.

2. TopSilver

TopSilver web designer Administrator

We already have an area dedicated to General Discussion called "Chit Chat". For those who want to talk about youtube they can either post it there or in the Multimedia Section. I'm closing this suggestion.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  3. TopSilver

TopSilver web designer Administrator

http://www.causecoders.com/forums/general-chit-chat.26/

I renamed it General Chit Chat and then changed the first section to "Cause Coders" instead of "General" and then also changed "Other" to "General". It's a compromise but I think it works out better than either one. I didn't want to name it "General Discussion" because the discussion forums are for computers/coding/technology topics and it's out of place. This is a well thought decision on my part. At least I took some of your idea and used it. Anyways I appreciate the thought.

I also recently added a new forum down below called "Hiring Requests" where users can now request to hire someone for a paid job.

@creamtv

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.