Want your domain appraised? Use this site

TopSilver Jul 29, 2017

1. TopSilver

TopSilver web designer Administrator

http://www.freevaluator.com

You can have any domain appraised. They limit free accounts to a certain number each day, however it comes in handy and is completely free to use.

Simply type the domain in and find out what it's worth. It shows how many backlinks the site has, how old it is, and a handful of other neat information.

Check it out.

2. William

William New Member

It only let me evaluate two domains. I have half a dozen. But I own Christforums.com which is worth 360.00 by the evaluator. My main domain I use christforums.org is worth 166.00. I have no idea how much my other domain christforums.net is worth. Probably with just three domains I have 600-700 dollars in equity lol.

I have all additional domains pointing to my .org address. I do not want to change it now to .com which I own because of the amount of links associated to my .org address. A 301 redirect loses link juice whenever it is done. But it is the appropriate way that Google likes to see when permanently changing domains.

.Org has its benefits in my niche as it is generally associated as a non profit. .Com usually suggests a commercial site where many people think the site is for profit. I'm talking generalizations as to what comes to minds of a lot of people.

Enjoy,
    William

3. TopSilver

TopSilver web designer Administrator

Yeah, it will let you evaluate more if you sign up for a free account. And that's good you own christforums.com I didn't know that. I think ChristForums is worth more than that in my personal opinion. But glad you tried it out.