Free Backlinks to Your Website

TopSilver Mar 16, 2017

1. TopSilver

TopSilver web designer Administrator

Hey guys. TopSilver here again with some useful SEO sites for building back links. All sites listed here are free. You simply type your website URL and they do the rest. Each one also offers a premium service if you choose to do that as well. I haven't had the experience to use them yet but I did try one of them in the past which is Free Web Submission. Which this one is self explanatory because it sends your site to all the search engines and it did it's job fine.

Some of these are better than others. Be careful when using these. Your going to want to use a few of the good ones and then leave it at that. Google can penalize your site when using too many. I suggest using the ones that are dofollow links. This means they have a meta description in the anchor tag. It's okay to use some of them. But not all of them are going to be appropriate for getting your website a high rank in google and some may do worse than good. It's up to you to pick and choose the ones you want to use.

Here's a list of these sites for you to check out:

http://www.crawlist.net/2014/03/Easily-get-26500-free-backlink-for-your-website.html

- TopSilver

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. William

William New Member

Keep an eye on Google. Enter this in the search field in Google: "codeshrek.com" -site:www.codeshrek.com -site:codeshrek.com

I see you have only a page and quarter of backlinks at the moment. I'll watch your site and see how this matures.

Enjoy,
    William

3. TopSilver

Well it's my opinion most of these are legit services if not all of them otherwise they all wouldn't be real.

However I can point out that they are free and by that you can assume there would be some type of catch. However real backlinks are actual links themselves on other websites. For example my link on your homepage. That was registered as a back link when I used the back link checker. These are usually links buried deep within a web listing directory on these free type deals. Possibly because they weren't dofollow where the search engine picks up on a keyword in the meta description of the link and allows the link to index into google.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the difference. Maybe some research. It's good that the community knows these things. And @William thanks for sharing.

4. William

William New Member

I think those links are junk. For one they do not use anchor text so they do not add anything in helping Google list your site for keywords. For example, I want my site listed for Christian Forums, Christian Discussion, and Protestant Community etc etc etc. I need anchor text and links to tell Google to list my site like that, each link is considered an upvote in the SERP. The higher the individual page rank of that page the more impact the upvote. Those pages of just listings probably have a low if not terrible page rank, not to mention they could even be deemed a "bad neighborhood". In other words, if you link to those pages in some reciprocal link farm, Google may penalize your site.

SEO is tedious and expensive if you have someone outside your site do the work for you.

Last point, those index say they create thousands of links, which will surely flag Google. The best SEO experts won't even release all links at once, but they trickle down the links into the Google search over a time to appear organic.

Enjoy,
    William

5. TopSilver

Well this is what popped up when I search "free backlinks" in google. It was the first page that showed up. So I'm pretty sure it's legit and I'm pretty sure it doesn't flag google. However since you have worked with SEO for a while I understand where your coming from especially since you've paid for it which in turn is probably the best way for anyone to do it. However, though I can't say from experience. I was hoping you knew the difference. Free doesn't necessarily mean junk.

http://www.crawlist.net/2014/03/Easily-get-26500-free-backlink-for-your-website.html

It says google doesn't like it all when you read the top part so there's truth to that however I'm sure it would take repetitive submission to many of them to actually get penalized.

It goes on to say backlinkgenerator is the best one of the group for anyone interested in only using a few of the good ones.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  6. William

William New Member

Free doesn't mean junk, but the reasoning I gave, in my opinion, makes them junk. If they included anchor text and the actual pages the links were listed on had weight that would be another thing altogether.

And we can search Google's index for why those companies main pages are listed well, check out the actual links they do have.

I have spent nearly 3000 dollars on offsite SEO work in the last two years. Now I do my own, don't waste your money. I have only found one company that is worth anything that I shared with you. And even they have lost a lot of weight with Google.

Google is onto non organic link building. The main thing is getting the site listed and having some key word variety. Best way to do SEO? Reviews, write reviews on other blogs about your site and promote it. If that means you shoot up 100 blogs with different reviews under unique domains, your site is going to soar, and since you have 100 blogs that are up, I'll pay you for a link on each of them :eek:

Enjoy,
    William

TopSilver likes this.
  7. TopSilver

I updated my above post. You were actually right about not using them all as the link I sent you states. I suggest anyone who tries the free method to use a select group of the good ones only and that will more than likely be enough. I agree with you though that it would take paid SEO methods in order to really make something unique happen.

Appreciate your thoughts. They are valued. Thanks.

William likes this.
  8. creamtv

creamtv Moderator

What about back links to a page like twitch, azubu, douyu, pandatv, twitch, youtube, etc. Other than the one i posted. I need high traffic for what people search when they search for CreamTV. Going by the Oracle on here for said reasons i wish not to discuss, but i need viewers i need to get off the ground with what i do i make tons of videos and im a pillar with new games and old ones alike.

9. TopSilver

Just a heads up, CodeShrek had over 500 dofollow backlinks before I moved us to ScriptingForum where we will remain permanently. From over 25 different domains. I'm not sure if I received those backlinks from these services or not. Anyway, I decided not to use them for ScriptingForum this time. Want to start on a clean slate. I plan to do everything I can to keep SF where it needs to be with Google.

As far as whether these services offer a real sustenance when it comes to backlinks I can't really say. I want to hear what others have to say about it.

10. William

William New Member

I ran those scripts to create back links. More than half of them never created any functional links, and only a handful had shown in google search. None of them show on Alexa.

I'll change your url in my sponsors page to your site. It is directed to your old site's domain. Redirecting with a 301 is the right way but link juice is lost. For example, I have religiousverse.com linking to Christforums.org but none of the 800-900 links that were once working to religiousverse.com show after the 301 redirect under the new domain name. Changing it now.....

11. TopSilver

I agree. I actually have noticed that the majority of them never create any real functional links. And also I appreciate that. I hope to take this site a long way. I'm going to leave the thread open for people to leave thoughts about their experiences with these sites.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017